_Adapted from [Aredridel's Lightly Seasoned Beef](aredridel_lightly_seasoned_beef.md)_
* 20 oz chorizo
* 20 g black cumin seed, ground
* 2 cloves garlic
* 15 ml white wine
* 4 g salt if wine is unsalted
* 1/2 small white onion, diced
* Oil to coat the pan
1. Heat oil in the pan.
2. Add in onions, stirring occasionally until onions become translucent.
3. Toss in the garlic, and the chorizo on top of that.
4. Add the cumin. Brown the chorizo.
5. Use the splash of wine to loosen anything stuck to the pan.
Perfect, lightly seasoned taco meat.