Oven fried fish for when you think you want to pretend you're eating healthier.
* 1 pound mild fish (I usually use tilapia)
* 1 cup masa
* 2 tsp salt
* 1/2 to 1 tsp cayenne
* 2 tsp paprika
* 2 tsps chili powder
* 2 tsps garlic powder
* 1/2 to 1 tsp black pepper (to taste)
* olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl to make the coating for the fish.
3. Cut fish into slices or chunks, as your taste desires.
4. Drizzle olive oil over cut fish, and dip fish into breading.
5. Bake for 8ish minutes and finish, if you can, under the broiler.