Asian Cabbage Slaw
Add this to [Asian Style Tacos](/full_tacos/asian_style_tacos.md) for a taste sensation.
For the dressing:
* 1 lime, juiced
* 2 Tbs Rice vinegar
* 2 tsp sugar
* 1 Tbs toasted sesame oil
* 1 Tbs olive oil
* a squirt or two of sriracha
* pinch of salt
For the slaw:
* 1/2 head cabbage, chopped thin (slaw style)
* 2 spring onions (scallions), chopped.
* some cilantro, chopped up, to taste
1. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a big bowl, whirl them together until the sugar dissolves. Adjust the amount of sriracha in there to the heat you want your dressing to be.
2. Toss the chopped cabbage, onions, and cilantro in with the dressing.
3. Mix until everything is lightly dressed.
tags: vegetarian, vegan